Learn how to make your own fabric shoelaces in this fun tutorial with Owen Clark and Josh Rimer, where they show you a cool way to make your shoes more fashionable!
SHOP ITEMS SHOWN:
- Steam Iron: https://amzn.to/3KzRKAU
- Fabric: https://amzn.to/39sV0Bq
- Heavy Duty Bent Fabric Scissors: https://amzn.to/3FWaRVt
- Clear Flexible Acrylic Ruler: https://amzn.to/3yQZkF4
- Heat Shrink Tubing Roll: https://amzn.to/3Nneztu
- BIC Classic Lighter: https://amzn.to/3wnDY0v
- Speed-Sew No Sew Fabric Glue Adhesive: https://amzn.to/373B9rC
Tags: behind the scenes of filming a youtube video for the Speed Sew channel, a different point of view of Speed Sew’s Youtube videos, a look in the process to make Speed-Sew’s Youtube videos, liquid stitch permanent fabric glue, speedsew, speed-sew fabric and craft glue, speed-sew fabric & craft glue, fabric glue for clothes, fabric mender, sewing glue, sewing alternative, cloth glue, craft supplies, workwear glue, workwear glue, repair ripped workwear with glue, put patches on fabric with fabric glue, make crafts with fabric glue, fix a hole with fabric glue.
#speedsew #fabricglue #DIY #craftsupplies #craftglue #patchglue #easynosew #glueforclothes #musttries #bestways #repairglue #workwearglue #patchglue #bestwashablefabricglue #washablefabricglue #timelapse #bts #behindthescenes